Blood and Sand
From Project: Redcap
|Rules Edition:||Fourth Edition|
|Product Type:||Tribunal Sourcebook|
|Author(s):||Niall G. F. Christie|
|Release date:||September 2002|
|Format:||Hardcover, 128 pages|
Blood and Sand was published in September 2002 and was the first Fourth Edition supplement to be published as a hardcover book.
Until about 2005, the original Ars Magica FAQ site solicited reviews of Ars Magica products from the community. The online review submission form is no longer available, but please feel free to edit this page to add your own comments. A synopsis of the survey results for this book is:
FAQ Rating: ** (1 review; 0 *, 1 **, 0 ***, 0 ****)
- Secrets in Sand, a free to download PDF preview of Blood and Sand.
- Realms of Power: The Divine has Fifth Edition information and rules on Mythic Islam, including rules and background on Islamic divine traditions and information angels that are specific to or shared with Mythic Islam.
- The Cradle and the Crescent, the Fifth Edition "tribunal book" that covers the areas east of the Levant. It also provides the Fifth Edition rules for Sahirs, Jinn, and additional information on Mythic Islam.
- The Sundered Eagle covers the Theban Tribunal, the closest tribunal to the Levant and an area justifiably unhappy with crusaders.
- Officer Product Page at the Atlas Games website.
- Product Page at Warehouse 23
- Product Page at e23
- Fifth Edition Sahirs, an article by the author of Blood and Sand.
The history of this page before August 6, 2010 is archived at Legacy:blood_and_sand