From Project: Redcap
|Author(s):||Thomas M. Kane|
|Format:||Softcover (original) or PDF (current), 72 pages|
|Availability:||Out of print; PDF available|
Subject and Contents
This scenario, published by White Wolf, is apparently a long-running campaign that affects a whole covenant, not just a single adventure for one or two magi.
The following reviews were collected from the original Ars Magica FAQ site:
FAQ Rating: \*\* (12 reviews; 2 \*, 7 \*\*, 3 \*\*\*, 0 \*\*\*\*)
- Poor scenario.
- The middle part (Scotland) plays slow, and the parts of the adventure are not that seamlessly linked, but with a little work, this can be a great adventure.
- Apparently intended as an epic quest tale spurred by vengeance through the ages. If successful, you'll spend vastly more resources than you get at the end, but at least you'll wind up with determined, dangerous, implacable enemies.
- Some interesting stuff, but a fairly linear adventure.
- A few real-months) have passed between the first two parts: my players don't remember all the details from the first parts, and it's a lot of fun to see them doing the same mistakes once again.
- Heavy stuff again, but unlimited bridges to later times.
- A long series of connected stories, but it felt really choppy to me.
- Linear story, hard to relocate.
- Fun, has to be tweaked though.
Please edit this page to add your own comments about this book.
See the following links for more information.