Tribunals of Hermes: Iberia
From Project: Redcap
(Redirected from ToHI)
|Format:||Softcover, 126 pages|
|Availability:||Out of print, PDF available|
Tribunals of Hermes: Iberia is an Ars Magica supplement about the Iberian Tribunal.
Subject and Contents
FAQ Rating: \*\*\* (16 reviews; 1 *, 7 \*\*, 5 \*\*\*, 3 \*\*\*\*)
- The first look at what a Tribunal might be, but suffers from being first, and therefore so widely duplicated it no longer seems novel.
- Good presentation of the Iberian Tribunal, darkened by editorial mismanagement.
- "Craft: Sex Toys (Painful Ones)." 'Nuff said.
- Very nice, very adaptable to a wide range of chronicles.
- Suffers from an editor's battle with his demonic obsession, but otherwise a superb book. Ignore half the references to demons and it's well worth the money.
- Use depends upon your interest in running a saga in Iberia.
- Nice work, bad editing
- Less demons than ToH: Rome, nothing about exotic magics that are in the background.
- I liked the whole Shadow Flambeau plot and the conflicting interests of the tribunal's covenants.
- If you can ignore the devils, this is a really nice sourcebook, useful even if you're not going to be playing primarily in Spain.
- Interesting, colorful ideas, particularly regarding Flambeau. The editing is poor and the writing quality inconsistent, but it's still one of the better sourcebooks.
Please edit this page to add a brief review of what you like or don't like about the book.
See the following links for more information.
- Official product page at Atlas Games:
The history of this page before August 6, 2010 is archived at Legacy:tribunals_of_hermes_iberia