From Project: Redcap
|Rules Edition:||Third Edition|
|Product Number:||AG0503 (updated after Atlas took over Ars Magica)|
|Format:||Softcover, 117 pages|
|Availability:||Out of print. PDF available|
Twelfth Night is an Ars Magica scenario, the fourth in the Four Seasons series.
Subject and Contents
Please add information here.
The following reviews were collected from the old Ars Magica FAQ site (which has now been incorporated into this site). Please edit this page to add your own brief review.
FAQ Rating: \*\*\* (10 reviews; 2 *, 3 \*\*, 5 \*\*\*, 1 \*\*\*\*)
- Good saga hook, my players loved scheming against Azenis.
- Not good.
- A superb adventure! The PCs will not figure it out at first, and then gradually get it. Gave me a lot of ideas and will prove a lot of fun playing.
- It is something that the storyguide will love!
A little cheesy around the edges. The climax will* kill young magi unless seriously toned down.
- Usable, needs work due to White Wolf influence on the line at the time.
See the following links for related subjects and websites.
- Official Product Page at Atlas Games
- Product Page at Warehouse 23
- Product Page at e23
- The book's RPGNet Index page contains no reviews or comments (as of 18 July 2013).
The history of this page before August 6, 2010 is archived at Legacy:twelfth_night