From Project: Redcap
(Redirected from Alternate Settings)
Alternate Settings are outside of Mythic Europe, perhaps in entirely fictional worlds and/or in time periods other than the Middle Ages. Feel free to add your own site to the list; please insert it in alphabetical order.
Alternate Setting Rules
- Ars Magica 2000
- Pax Hermetica
- Modern (21st century) setting variant for Ars Magica. Web link no longer available as of September 1, 2017.
Alternate Setting Sagas
- The Cisalpin Tribunal
- Mythic Europe, with an alternate Tribunal division
- These pages describe crossover rules for Ars Magica and the World of Greyhawk. The World of Greyhawk is trademarked, copyrighted and what not else by Wizards of the Coast (TSR).
- The Known World (Mystara)
- A saga set in the world of Hârn. Web link no longer available as of September 1, 2017.
- Scions of Nathas
- Exiles from a world destroyed by necromancy flee to a strange and magical realm where they try to rebuild their civilization while surrounded by the ruins, and not so ruined, civilizations of the natives.
- The Shattered Realm
- A dark world where "[t]here is magic, yes, but also wars, plague, dark gods, crude knights, mad emperors and lots of commoners, who know nothing of the magical laws, and who, in fact, care only for the safety of their families and the crops that will sustain them through the cold winter."
The history of this page before July 21, 2012 is located at Legacy:alternate_settings_sagas.
Based on material ©Copyright 1997-2000 David Chart. Used with permission.