Pact of Pasaquine
From Project: Redcap
(Redirected from PoP)
|Format:||Softcover (original) or PDF (current), 96 pages|
|Availability:||Out of print; PDF available|
Pact of Pasaquine is an Ars Magica scenario.
Subject and Contents
Pact of Pasaquine is a full-length scenario set in a village and the neighboring faerie forest.
The following reviews were collected from the original Ars Magica FAQ site:
FAQ Rating: \*\*\* (8 reviews; 0 *, 3 \*\*, 3 \*\*\*, 2 \*\*\*\*)
- Introduces regio, haven't read this thoroughly as the story didn't grab me.
- Nothing to say about this one. I wasn't interested, and I haven't make it play. It's probably too ready-to-play for my campaign, and it doesn't fit at all. Perhaps as an introduction for new players?
- This includes a well-developed village that could really be transplanted in most places in Mythic Europe with little effort. The main story is decent too. First big push on the "regio."
- I like the description of Pasaquine and its inhabitants. I found the adventure rather weak and dull.
Please edit this page to add your own comments about this book.
See the following links for more information.
- Official product page at Atlas Games: