From Project: Redcap
|This page has been recommended for merger or removal. See the discussion page for the reason.|
In addition to the commercial products, there are plenty of other things that can improve your Ars Magica gaming experience. This page attempts to locate such items.
The most common of all paraphernalia offered for Ars Magica, these include both sheets intended to be printed out and spreadsheets intended to be tinkered with.
- Character Sheets deserve their own category.
- Then there are sheets intended to facilitate play. These include the formulae overview, and the Certamen worksheet.
- Sheets intended to assist between-sessions include Shape and Material Bonus indexes by bonus or by shape/material.
- Assisting character generation/advancement is the Virtues & Flaws Index and the core V&F Index, Worksheet, a (core only) Spell Index by Form or by Technique or alphabetized, and a sample Covenant Oath.
- Maps include a map of Mythic Europe, and a map of the Rhine Tribunal.
- General resources include the Book of Mundane Beasts, and the Fanzines.
- General Indexes inclue the Grand Index of Ars Magica, and indexes of The Divine, and of Mystery Cults.
- Rules are available on Ancient Magic Integration, and there is the formulae overview. In addition, there is a rich plethora of house rules.
There are plenty of things online that can improve your Ars Magica game.
- This site. See the Overview page for an overview of what it offers.
- Other sites. See the Internet Site Index for an overview of what the net has to offer.
- General Roleplaying Links, for sites not related for Ars Magica but useful to any roleplaying game.
- See Real History for links to sources on real-world history.
- Whimsy Cards are a no longer available product, but can be made whole cloth on your own.
The history of this page before August 6, 2010 is archived at Legacy:paraphernalia