From Project: Redcap
|Author(s):||Thomas M. Kane|
|Format:||Softcover, 32 pages|
|Availability:||Out of print; PDF available|
Description and Contents
The only information we have is its product page.
Until about 2005, Project: Redcap solicited product reviews through a Web form. Now, we use the Wiki instead. Here are the comments from the former Project: Redcap site:
FAQ Rating: *** (7 reviews; 1 *, 4 **, 2 ***, 0 ****)
- Dated now, and can be hard to fit into a game, but a good scenario
- Pretty good scenario, but premises must be prepared (game) years in advance
- Adventures in Constantinople and the Black Sea. Only really useful for those who want to go there, and doesn't include much detail.
- I thought that this supplement was just too short to really be effective.
- A sort of patchy adventure with lots of holes and insufficiently complex NPC motivations and background. Lots of interesting ideas though.
- Background on Byzantium and the East is well worth it. Adventure is only so-so.