Land of Fire and Ice
From Project: Redcap
|Rules Edition:||Fourth Edition|
|Product Type:||Tribunal Sourcebook|
|Author(s):||Mark Shirley and David Woods|
|Release date:||March 2003|
|Format:||Hardcover, 128 pages|
|Availability:||Unknown; PDF available|
Until about 2005, the original Ars Magica FAQ site solicited reviews of Ars Magica products from the community. The online review submission form is no longer available, but please feel free to edit this page to add your own comments. A synopsis of the survey results for this book is:
FAQ Rating: *** (3 reviews; 0 *, 1 **, 1 ***, 1 ****)
- Some interesting story ideas, with complicated game mechanics. Not really part of Mythic Europe.
- In a word, I ADORE this supplement! History, particular habits, indigenous magic and creatures, all are there!
- Works very well as an alternative location for a saga to move to for short time.
- I personally loved Victor Filius Pralix. He was a great and interesting character and the story that revolved around him and his feud with the demon Hetep was loads of fun.
The history of this page before August 6, 2010 is archived at Legacy:land_of_fire_and_ice
- Icelandic Wars, a free downloadable supplement for Land of Fire and Ice